Monday, May 4, 2009

Creation of an Identity

-I'll be your bestest fwiend fwo life.

2.) Right before you left, you told us that you needed to "Get out" - nothing was ever going to happen between the two of you, as he would never get over the girl he lost. We see you again - a season later - and you're engaged and over him.

Third: will you come with me? Starting tomorrow (Saturday night)?

4) Tally your total at the bottom

5.Jacob needs no introduction

6.SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, town where you were born)
Lyn Tucson

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
I dunno do I?

8 Nineteen Eighty Four - George Orwell - X

9) I dont believe in the stock market (in a way its a ploy for rich people to make money off of not rich people) I hate it. I think its a dumb idea. I also hate money in general.

10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
No.

Is 11 single?
he is. UNLESS THERE'S SOMETHING YOU WEREN'T TELLING ME

012. Phone or Camera ? Ouch, this is a tough one. I’m addicted to my cell, but I love a good camera.

13. Something you do a lot?:
procrastinate... in fact, if your reading this, it is also your answer

14. Something that describes you:
Kind

15. Kyla likes being mother to almost 40 college boys. She <3's them very much.

16. Muffins? Banana

17. I fall for the artsy and/or geeky types, it's true.

18. How long I'll wait just to say goodbye ten different ways to enjoy this night. Can't do this anymore, won't feel you anymore.

19. I cannot handle dirt under my fingernails. It’s simply unacceptable.

20- I love feeling the pain of sore muscles, it makes stretches addicting.

21. There are a few people who really understand me in this world and I should talk to them more.

22. My favorite band of all time is Steely Dan.

23.) I'm extremely ticklish. People always take advantage of this. I hate it.

24. I was supposed to be reading, but I did this meme instead.

25. I hate mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment