Saturday, November 14, 2009

The affect of GIF animation



I'm struggling on my current painting concept, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be GIF related. Here are a few tests from this evening utilizing my new tablet!

EDIT: I also wanted to add that I'm currently in the process for preparing my first show! It's a joint exhibition with a friend who's also graduating early, so we're in the process of getting the info on the show out into the aether. I'm preparing a small landing page for a mass emailing we're planning. You can see it here.

1 comment:

  1. the samples are quite simple yet explained the how an animated GIF works... really nice and cool!! well looking forward for more designs from you... i am also into GIF animation stuff and a member of http://www.wegif.com/
    Gif Photo Animation

    ReplyDelete