Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Image roundup

Thought I would post on here some of my projects over the past 2 weeks. Let's take a look!

This is a painting I've been occasionally working on. Still very rough, it's about 3-4 feet wide.

Procedurally generated rugs for a game...

...as you can see in this room. One game project I'm running right now is procedural artificial landscapes, like buildings and rooms.

The building generation was no mean feat because of stacking issues in oblique projection. I eventually broke down and asked for help.

Started this today - a diatom evolution engine. The coding is similar to the flowers in my Pacman game, asexual reproduction and all that. Right now I'm trying to iron out some issues with random freezing.

3 comments:

  1. DIATOM EVOLUTION GAME! YES!

    CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!





    also - FIRST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the title of the top painting, the spaceship one? I like it!

    The Old Woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. The painting is called "The Good and the Beautiful."

    ReplyDelete