Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In-Browser Compositions

Recently I was introduced to an extremely handy online tool called the "image layering tool" located at the awkwardly named url bon.gs. This is a very powerful image making device, as you can create compositions out of any images you find online, and the site outputs not a standalone website, but an editable url. This is difficult to explain, so I recommend checking out a few of my own compositions and trying your own. PROTIP: transparent PNGs and GIFS are highly recommended. If the site appears to stay the same from one url to the other, just refresh the page.

tell me ur dream

That's So Steampunk

Pizza's Here

Tide

Abstract Vortex

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOD, that is insane!! Thank you so much for sharing this! It could revolutionize my daily sketches, for one. I've drawn myself into a corner lately.

    ReplyDelete